From André Frick <a.fr...@digi-zeiterfassung.de>
Subject Re: remove this dude who keeps bouncing mails
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2012 18:55:11 GMT
I am very sorry, that emails seem to bounce back to the mailing list!
I didn't know i was causing trouble...
I just subscribed to the ML as with every other mailing-list i read.
I cannot see any error, so: could you send me the error causing the bounce
so i can fix whatever the problem might be?

Cheers,
André