From Don Coleman <don.cole...@gmail.com>
Subject Defining NamedArgs for WP7 Plugin
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 04:24:19 GMT
Is a way to allow a WP7 plugin to append a definition to cordova/exec NamedArgs?

Passing the arguments to cordova.exec as a list allows me to use the
same javascript file across platforms.

Passing arguments as an object is a lot cleaner in the WP7 plugin
implementation since I can use JsonHelper.Deserialize.

It looks like the cordova/exec module isolates NamedArgs.  Would it
make sense to add a method for appending data to NamedArgs?

cordova.defineService("HelloPlugin", { hello:["name"] });