From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Testing 2.0.0RC1 on Android
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 21:19:53 GMT
I've run the mobile spec suite on my Android 2.3.5, 3.1 and 4.0.4 devices
and I've only noticed the following issues:

*Existing*:

CB-1065: App crashes after taking a picture with the camera
Oddly enough I got the same stack trace but not taking a picture. It was
when I tried to start the app.

*New*:

CB-1077 - Media.getDuration fails intermittenly
CB-1078 - Market URL's fail to open on Android

Tuesday is a travel day for me. See many of you in Portland.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald