From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wanting to Contribute to iOS Cordova
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 22:45:50 GMT
Here's a good link on getting started as a contributor.

https://incubator.apache.org/cordova/#contribute

As your code submissions get accepted and you build up a standing in
the community you can be nominated to be a full 'committer' to the
project. I'd pick up a bug to fix and start a discussion on it on this
mailing list.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald