From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tag 2.0.0
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 23:58:07 GMT
I'm sitting with Joe at OSCON and we looked over the mobile spec test
results. Most of the failures are due to tests that would never pass like
FileTransfer or timeouts on getting Contacts and Geolocation. So, we are in
good shape as the Contact tests do not timeout if you run it on the
simulator and the Geolocation tests never pass indoors.

So what I'm saying is it looks like we are good to tag. Which Joe is doing
while I type this.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald