From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.0 RC1?
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 19:40:12 GMT
Yeah, we should bump up mobile spec so that it tests all three possible
locations on Android. The problem is packaging an audio file along with the
tests. When I do an android test I make sure that the following 3 scenarios
work:

http://blah.blah.com/test.mp3
/android_asset/www/test.mp3
/sdcard/test.mp3 also test.mp3 which assumes it is on the sdcard

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 3:35 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:

> It fails!  We really should have a test for all the supported
> scenarios so that we don't miss it.  If it's tucked in as a comment in
> mobile-spec that I have to change, I probably won't test it on a first
> pass.
>

> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 12:36 PM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
> > Mobile-spec streams an audio file over http and that works.
> >
> > I'll check about assets folder.
> >
> > On 7/13/12 11:59 AM, "Simon MacDonald" <simon.macdonald@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >>Speaking of Lorin's audio branch. Did it work for you? I can play a
> >>file off the sdcard but not from the assets folder or over http.
> >>
> >>Simon Mac Donald
> >>http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

weekend? If we plan
should get a code