incubator-callback-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.0 RC1?
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 18:59:26 GMT
Speaking of Lorin's audio branch. Did it work for you? I can play a
file off the sdcard but not from the assets folder or over http.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald


On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 2:43 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not at the moment.  I've done the merge of Lorin's audio branch, and I
> don't have anything that should prevent a release appearing yet.
>
> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Simon MacDonald
> <simon.macdonald@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Yup, I know Fil posted a new version to Android last night so I assume
>> the JS tag will be quick in coming. Do you have anything else to go
>> into Android Joe?
>>
>> Simon Mac Donald
>> http://hi.im/simonmacdonald
>>
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 2:32 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Don't we all have to wait for the JS to be tagged?
>>>
>>> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Michael Brooks
>>> <michael@michaelbrooks.ca> wrote:
>>>> I'm waiting on the migration guides and then incubator-cordova-docs will
be
>>>> tagged. I expect to tag in the next few hours.
>>>>
>>>> Michael
>>>>
>>>> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Simon MacDonald <simon.macdonald@gmail.com
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Co-incidentally, Brian just asked the same question on another thread.
>>>>> Okay, at least we are all in agreement that we need to get on it. I
>>>>> want to check one more think then I'll tag Android to "2.0.0rc1".
>>>>>
>>>>> Simon Mac Donald
>>>>> http://hi.im/simonmacdonald
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Anis KADRI <anis.kadri@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>>>> > Yes, we should do that today.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 11:20 AM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>>>> >> Thanks for starting the thread. I'm ready to cut the RC1 on
this end.
>>>>> >>
>>>>> >> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 11:18 AM, Simon MacDonald
>>>>> >> <simon.macdonald@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>> >>> Hello all,
>>>>> >>>
>>>>> >>> Should we be cutting a 2.0.0 RC1 today/this weekend? If
we plan on
>>>>> >>> releasing 2.0.0 on PG Day a week from now we should get
a code freeze
>>>>> >>> and test the flying spagetti monster out of this release.
>>>>> >>>
>>>>> >>> Simon Mac Donald
>>>>> >>> http://hi.im/simonmacdonald
>>>>>

Mime
View raw message