From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] - you are needed : to add Tizen, a new platform, to Cordova.js !
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 10:41:02 GMT
It's great to see Tizen contributions arriving at Callback. However,
this is not an issue for mentors, it's for the project committers.
Mentors are here to guide the project as it adopts Apache processes
and infrastructure, but we don't have any say in the technical aspects
of the project.

If there is a specific IP issue that needs examining then that might
need mentor attention but without a specific request it's not possible
to provide input.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)