From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: [ATTN MENTOR] Re: DISCUSS: Ripple as a sub-project of Cordova
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 14:53:00 GMT
+1 to everything Jukka said below.

Another way of looking at it is "will the Ripple community be a
sub-set of the Cordova community", if yes then sub-project is probably
best. If not, i.e. there will be members of the Ripple community who
are not also members of the Cordova community, then it probably ought
to be a separate project to maximise its visibility as a separate
community.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)