From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing iOS's exec bridge
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2012 00:26:15 GMT
Wait!

Can we discuss the EXACT nature of the command array?
I have had to work through a similar issue on WP7, it would be
extremely valuable if we could agree on what the args to exec looks
like.

It looks like your changes are all inside and beyond exec, but I want
to make sure.

In the past we discussed removing the array altogether and passing
named objects as args.
On WP7 it is extremely difficult to interpret arrays that do not
contain the same types of object.
For example, if the command has args of ['what',23,{obj:literal},[1,2,3]]

Do we still have a limitation of only passing 1 object literal?

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com