From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.0 RC1?
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 19:29:02 GMT
I just added a commit to cordova-js for Camera saveToPhotoAlbum
Should NOT affect anyone but WP7, but be sure to update to the latest
before tagging.
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-js.git;a=commit;h=5ec420ebdb8eef9377ce5065670e091c2e658778

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 11:59 AM, Simon MacDonald <simon.macdonald@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Speaking of Lorin's audio branch. Did it work for you? I can play a
> file off the sdcard but not from the assets folder or over http.
>
> Simon Mac Donald
> http://hi.im/simonmacdonald
>

> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 2:43 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Not at the moment.  I've done the merge of Lorin's audio branch, and I
> > don't have anything that should prevent a release appearing yet.
> >
> > On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Simon MacDonald
> > <simon.macdonald@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Yup, I know Fil posted a new version to Android last night so I assume
> >> the JS tag will be quick in coming. Do you have anything else to go
> >> into Android Joe?
> >>
> >> Simon Mac Donald
> >> http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

> will be