From Dan Silivestru <dan.silives...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] - you are needed : to add Tizen, a new platform, to Cordova.js !
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 17:52:03 GMT
I did see the Tizen Web Simulator, I think it would be a great thing to see
a CLA signed with RIM and a pull request issued back to the project so we
can have Tizen support in the full version of Ripple as well.

This will also help with emulation of Tizen based devices for Cordova.

Perhaps you and I should take this discussion into another thread since
it's not strictly Cordova related?

Thanks,

Dan.

--