From Dan Silivestru <dan.silives...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ATTN MENTOR] Re: DISCUSS: Ripple as a sub-project of Cordova
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 18:02:39 GMT
+1

And am starting to lean towards Ripple not being a sub-project of Cordova
just because of the different platforms that is support. The current
product (http://github.com/blackberry/Ripple-UI) support WebWorks
(handheld, PlayBook, and BB10), Cordova 2.0.0 and of course the mobile web
(no APIs). There are forks out there for Tizen and WAC 2.0 which I think I
would like to see pulled back into the project. It not being firmly tied to
Cordova might help with that.

Although, I think I'm also looking at the community here to help us sort
out the best fit for Ripple.

I also wanted to re-iterate Laurent's point about us being 100% committed
to the development efforts for Ripple, this will definitely not be a code
dump into Apache, we will continue our development efforts on it and if
anything increase our efforts :-)

Best regards,

Dan Silivestru.

--