From Gord Tanner <gtan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] - you are needed : to add Tizen, a new platform, to Cordova.js !
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 14:56:12 GMT
Took a quick peek at the code, looks a lot like the webworks javascript
which is cool :)

The one thing I noticed in the native.js file:
https://github.com/rmerlino/tmp-cordova-tizen/blob/master/incubator-cordova-tizen/js/native.js#L8

You should be able to do stuff like this right in your platform for the
javascript layer. Following PlayBooks example:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-js/blob/master/lib/scripts/bootstrap-playbook.js

Looks good though