From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 2.x roadmap planning / first pass at api audit
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 21:08:00 GMT
Under Core API audit / Capture:
-> that link points to an obsolete doc, which points to
http://dev.w3.org/2011/webrtc/editor/getusermedia.html

Which appears to be under the webrtc umbrella (note the url). That is
perhaps my confusion (from the other thread). I'm wondering if it
should be HTML Media Capture instead or is this another thing? see:
http://www.w3.org/TR/html-media-capture/