From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update on iOS ARC conversion
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 20:41:33 GMT
Thanks Becky!
I would start with ChildBrowser and then choose any other ones by last
modified and medium complex
https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-plugins/tree/master/iOS (eg
BarcodeScanner, NavigationBar).

I'll look at this tomorrow and let you know. I'm looking at Fil's
branch for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-1091 today