From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating pull-requests
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 21:14:48 GMT
Looks like the right procedure.
A merge is generally the right way to go IMO, I would only cherry-pick
if their pull request is 1 or 2 commits and it looks like their branch
is really outdated, so I would avoid a merge mess (thus this will skip
the requirement of them having to rebase then resubmit).

As for squash - that's problematic since it loses contributor info (I
tried experimenting with it).