From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 2.x roadmap planning / first pass at api audit
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 08:04:16 GMT
I think this warrants some discussion to be put on the roadmap, esp
since Android has a NFC API (there is a Cordova plugin here:
http://www.phonegap.com/2011/09/26/building-an-nfc-enabled-android-application-with-phonegap/),
and the rumour is the iPhone 5 (this fall) will have one as well.

Don't know if any committers are involved with the standards bodies to
get an API discussion going with the w3c.