From Becky Gibson <gibson.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Double check iOS?
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:37:20 GMT
I just pulled down the latest iOS sources, did a make and installed the
framework  from the dmg and created a new project.    It all looks correct,
the VERSION file has 2.0.rc1 and my <user>/Documents/CordovaLib directory
shows updated files and cordova.ios.js is dated July 13.  However, my new
project has Cordova-1.9.0.js in the www directory with the following
information:

// commit 25033fceac7c800623f1f16881b784d19eba69cc

// File generated at :: Thu Jun 21 2012 22:03:27 GMT-0700 (PDT)?

Now, this could easily be a user error on my part, but I don't see anything
obvious.  I did close xcode before installing Cordova.   Unfortunately I
can't debug further right now but wanted to at least give a heads up on
this.  I'll try to look at it again later on today.

-becky