From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: WebRTC
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 23:44:27 GMT
the media capture stuff complementary to webrtc --- (media capture
being recording focused webrtc being real time streaming focused)

media should def be a theme for the 2x series; our impl of
getusermedia is super stale

probably want to make plugin installation, removal, and discovery
super ace before we tackle deprecation and/or versioning plugins tho
eh