From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: [iOS] Postponement of ARC support in 2.0
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 22:20:38 GMT
Oh agree completely, if we assign meaning (like majors meaning an API
change) then sure it effects it. I think is mostly a hangover from
semver thinking --- and increasingly thinking that semver not the
right fit for this proj. We have too many dependencies on outside libs
to formalize deprecation to a 1 year cycle.