From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Outstanding webOS issues
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 18:05:50 GMT
sweet, markus I'll follow on this thread early next week =)

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 10:14 AM, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:
> FYI here's the list of people that have signed the iCLA - Markus
> Leutwyler is listed:
> http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html
>
> On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 3:18 PM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
>> Hi Markus, would be great to have you join us as the steward of webOS.
>> I do not think we'd have any objections here to having you on board.
>> Have you signed an ICLA?
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 11:28 PM, Leutwyler, Markus
>> <markus.leutwyler@hp.com> wrote:
>>> Like Ben, I also work at HP and most recently commited the Compass API Support
to PhoneGap. I'm willing to work on some of the outstanding bugs/missing features and maybe
also take "ownership" of the Cordova webOS Part. Let's talk about what should be fixed/added
and what the priorities are. I think it's very important to keep the webOS Port alive going
forward with Open webOS.

>>> Markus

what can be done to upgrade webOS support.  We've been thinking a lot about how to leverage
Cordova on all the Enyo platforms, including webOS.  It's likely that we'll be able to get
someone internal to do some work to keep this alive as we move towards Open WebOS this fall.