From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: [ATTN MENTOR] Re: DISCUSS: Ripple as a sub-project of Cordova
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 18:49:41 GMT
I think Ripple as a stand alone is probably the best place for it
conceptually. From an infrastructure standpoint there is so much
overlap between the projects its seems inefficient so its really the
only place I'm having difficulty reconciling. If Ripple does go TLP
then it has to have all the git repo, issue tracker, wiki, website,
and mailing list ceremony that we kinda already enjoy in this space.
That said, having all that stuff decoupled is also not a bad thing at
all.

Ultimately, I'm very happy to see the code joining us at Apache and
whatever choice the RIM creators/committers/contributors decide we
support!