From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Plugin Development Guide
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 20:13:51 GMT
agree. also: would like to start a convention here we discussed some time ago.

platforms and cordova core stuff are all named cordova-whatever-whatever

would like to see a convention encouraged wherein plugins are called
cordova-plugin-whatever-whatever

no major benefit other than symmetry which is nice to have =)