From Tim Kim <timki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Standard Sample Application
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 21:05:41 GMT
Apparently Steve is having issues with his email's bouncing, so I shall
email on his behalf:

1.) We like Libby's app but it shouldn't be what users see when they create
a new project. It would be nice to include this as a example kitchen sink
app in the download. It would need to be tested on all the platforms and
would have to be maintained with each release. It would be good to discuss
the inclusion of a kitchen sink app in person next week while most of us
are going to be at PG Day. We can bring what we discuss back to the mailing
list. This should probably wait until post 2.0.

2.) We should standardize the Hello Cordova app. Two gists I see are
https://gist.github.com/2830598 and https://gist.github.com/2830156. We
should pick one of these and standardize it across the projects. We should
be able to make this into 2.0.