From Tim Kim <timki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] cordova-js exec proxy for platforms without native implementations
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:59:54 GMT
The Playbook's plugin manager is very similar to what you are describing
[1]. In fact, it is the same with the exception of how errors are handled
and the use of cordova.callbackStatus.

Perhaps we can hash something out so the Playbook/Win8 are more similar and
then let that be the standard?

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-js/blob/master/lib/playbook/plugin/manager.js

--