From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Update on iOS ARC conversion
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 19:23:05 GMT
I had a look through your diff. It's nice to see all the
retain/release/autoreleases gone, but a bit scary at the same time :P. I
think you're probably fine to delete the commented out parts, and it will
probably make the diff even easier to read (fewer lines in the diff that
way).

Just from the limited work I've done on FileTransfer, I know that the
mobile-spec tests (automated ones) for it give pretty good coverage.

Agree that it'd be good to get this in soon so we can maximize testing on
it.

Good call on leaving JSONKit as-is.

Andrew