From Andrew Grieve <>
Subject Adding headers to FileTransfer.upload
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 18:26:44 GMT
I've got a set of pull requests to do so, and just wanted to make sure
everyone knows that they are all related:

Android Impl:
iOS Impl:
Mobile-Spec Impl:

I didn't update the cordova.js files in the Andoid/iOS changes since I
thought maybe they'd change while these are pending, and wasn't sure if it
was normal to update the JS on every platform every time
incubator-cordova-js changes.

Also - I know a 2.0 candidate is now tagged so probably this change will
wait until after the release is done? Or does development continue on and
changes are cherry-picked into a release branch?