From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Adding headers to FileTransfer.upload
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2012 01:24:00 GMT
Okay. Submitted. The new mobile-spec test fails on Android currently
because the test server it uses requires the Content-Length header to be
set.

I have a change to address that (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/pull/32), but I need to
ensure that it doesn't increase memory usage (the JavaDoc suggests that it
doesn't, but I'll double check via Runtime.getRuntime().freeMemory() when I
get a chance.