From Ally Ogilvie <aogil...@wizcorp.jp>
Subject Re: Plugin Development Guide
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 08:24:09 GMT
@Brian
> would like to see a convention encouraged wherein plugins are called
cordova-plugin-whatever-whatever

^ With you on that...
:)

https://github.com/Wizcorp/phonegap-plugin-apsalar
https://github.com/Wizcorp/phonegap-plugin-localNotifications
https://github.com/Wizcorp/phonegap-plugin-wizSpinner
https://github.com/Wizcorp/phonegap-plugin-wizAnalytics
https://github.com/Wizcorp/phonegap-plugin-wizUtils
https://github.com/Wizcorp/phonegap-plugin-wizDevTools
https://github.com/Wizcorp/phonegap-plugin-wizAssets
https://github.com/Wizcorp/phonegap-plugin-wizViewManager
https://github.com/Wizcorp/phonegap-plugin-wizNavi
https://github.com/Wizcorp/phonegap-plugin-wizStatbar

p.s
REALLY want good docs on plugins for 2.0 on release - seen the changes to
Cordova2.0 and really freaked out right now... :p

--
Ally Ogilvie
Lead Developer [ iOS, Android ]

[image: