From "Leutwyler, Markus" <markus.leutwy...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Outstanding webOS issues
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 12:06:15 GMT
Sweet, I'll go with aptomcat

Markus

-----Original Message-----
From: brian.leroux@gmail.com [mailto:brian.leroux@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Brian LeRoux
Sent: Montag, 9. Juli 2012 19:32
To: callback-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Outstanding webOS issues

Markus: we'd like to offer you full cordova committership. Let us know your preffered username
so we can get that setup!

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 11:05 AM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
> sweet, markus I'll follow on this thread early next week =)
>
> On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 10:14 AM, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:
>> FYI here's the list of people that have signed the iCLA - Markus
>> Leutwyler is listed:
>> http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 3:18 PM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
>>> Hi Markus, would be great to have you join us as the steward of webOS.
>>> I do not think we'd have any objections here to having you on board.
>>> Have you signed an ICLA?

to PhoneGap. I'm willing to work on some of the outstanding bugs/missing features and maybe
also take "ownership" of the Cordova webOS Part. Let's talk about what should be fixed/added
and what the priorities are. I think it's very important to keep the webOS Port alive going
forward with Open webOS.

seeing what can be done to upgrade webOS support.  We've been thinking a lot about how to
leverage Cordova on all the Enyo platforms, including webOS.  It's likely that we'll be able
to get someone internal to do some work to keep this alive as we move towards Open WebOS this
fall.

We

that webOS is tagged for.