From gtan...@gmail.com
Subject Re: [MENTOR] - you are needed : to add Tizen, a new platform, to Cordova.js !
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 22:35:06 GMT
I can take a look at the pull request tomorrow morning.

Mind you I don't think I have the rights to pull in code for the apache mirrors

------Original Message------
From: Paul Plaquette
To: callback-dev
ReplyTo: callback-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [MENTOR] - you are needed : to add Tizen,  a new  platform, to Cordova.js !
Sent: Jul 4, 2012 5:50 AM

hi folks,

we are a small group at Intel Open Source Technology Center to work on a
Cordova port to Tizen
www.tizen.org

Tizen is a new Mobile Operating System, Linux Based from the Linux
Foundation initiated and developed by  Samsung, and Intel.

Our group is composed of 3 developers:
Paul Plaquette, Christophe Guiraud, Regis Merlino

Intel OTC signed the CLA with Apache Foundation and developers of our
group also signed the ICLA

the pull request is there:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-js/pull/18

the incubator-cordova-tizen repository creation request is there

more code can be seen there: (both Cordova.js with Tizen, and the tizen
repository)
git://github.com/rmerlino/tmp-cordova-tizen.git

Now we need a Mentor to check our first pull request !
Mentors , you are needed to add a new platform to Cordova ! ;-)

Cordially,
Paul

--
Paul Plaquette