From eduardo pelegri-llopart <epelegrillop...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [ATTN MENTOR] Re: DISCUSS: Ripple as a sub-project of Cordova
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2012 17:16:13 GMT
As Laurent says:

>>As for the statement "the entire company is focused on our BB10
delivery", it was meant only to highlight that moving Ripple to Apache may
take a bit longer to do as a result, not that there was any less commitment
to Ripple from our site. Quite the contrary.<<

We are all very committed and I will help Laurent and the team to make it
happen as quickly as possible, but the execs and legl and others have
questions and some things may happen a bit slower than we want.

Sent from my BlackBerry® PlayBook™
www.blackberry.com