From Paul Plaquette <paul.plaque...@linux.intel.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 2.x roadmap planning / first pass at api audit
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 09:34:45 GMT
hi Brian,

I saw  this note on Media:

Media: requires further audit
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/raw-file/tip/webaudio/specification.html

While porting the current cordova  notification manager and then media
to tizen, I tried to use the HTML5 audio tag, and W3C Web audio API.

With both we cannot yet record a sound. Both are not yet implementing
recording.
With Web Audio API  the issue is we cannot  starts/pause and restarts
the sound where it was stopped as we have to actually recreated the play
sound buffer. Of course this might evolve depending on implementations.

Does some one has a deeper knowledge with these sound APIs?

Regards,
Paul

--
Paul Plaquette