From pplaquette <pplaque...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] - you are needed : to add Tizen, a new platform, to Cordova.js !
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 16:17:45 GMT
On 07/06/2012 04:47 PM, Filip Maj wrote:
> Also, what about device emulator (unless theres a device out in the wild)?
the device emulator is part or the SDK

Actually you have a Tizen Web Simulator (based on RIM ripple) that is
running a web app on linux
and the Tizen Device Emulator (based on qemu) for witch you will have to
start from eclipse the device emulator app,
then within that app  you will have to create a device target and launch it

To start the app you have to choose "run as" menu, as a "Tizen Web
application" to run on the device emulator,
or as a "Tizen Web Simulator Application" to run as a simulator.

It seems that the simulator does not like last Cordova console replacement

There are devices  distributed by Samsung they called it the "Tizen
LaunchBox" (I heard it is similar to a galaxy S2)
however I do not know how they distribute it

So it may be better to use the emulator

Paul