From Paul Plaquette <>
Subject [MENTOR] - you are needed : to add Tizen, a new platform, to Cordova.js !
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 09:50:50 GMT
hi folks,

we are a small group at Intel Open Source Technology Center to work on a
Cordova port to Tizen

Tizen is a new Mobile Operating System, Linux Based from the Linux
Foundation initiated and developed by  Samsung, and Intel.

Our group is composed of 3 developers:
Paul Plaquette, Christophe Guiraud, Regis Merlino

Intel OTC signed the CLA with Apache Foundation and developers of our
group also signed the ICLA

the pull request is there:

the incubator-cordova-tizen repository creation request is there

more code can be seen there: (both Cordova.js with Tizen, and the tizen

Now we need a Mentor to check our first pull request !
Mentors , you are needed to add a new platform to Cordova ! ;-)

Paul Plaquette
Senior Software Engineer
Open Source Technology Center
Intel Corp.,Montpellier, France