From Kerri Shotts <kerrisho...@gmail.com>
Subject [iOS 6] [Cordova 1.7,1.8.1] Orientation Events
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 04:49:07 GMT
All, wasn't sure if this would count under NDA, so I'm hesitant to file a bug, though if you
think it would be safe, I'll be more than happy to. I also wanted to see if anyone else was
experiencing the problems detailed in this thread I created on the Apple forums (NDA): https://devforums.apple.com/thread/157596

If you have any questions/thoughts, feel free to ask, and if you think it would be safe to
create file a bug, I'll be happy to do so. Or if there's something I'm doing that's wrong,
I'm happy to fix that too. :-)

BTW, I have not yet tried on 1.9, but not having seen any bugs, I don't expect the issue to
have changed. I will be testing on it shortly, though.

_________________________________________~Kerri Shotts, photo (http://www.photokandy.com/)Kandy
(http://www.photokandy.com/) Studios LLC (http://www.photokandy.com/)
   Wanna be our neighbor? Our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/photoKandy-Studios/87979941601)
& Twitter feed (http://www.twitter.com/photokandy).