From gtan...@gmail.com
Subject Re: [MENTOR] - you are needed : to add Tizen, a new platform, to Cordova.js !
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:32:12 GMT
Currently this feature is in the cordova branch:
http://github.com/tinyhippos/ripple-ui/tree/cordova

Will be released soon.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Brooks <michael@michaelbrooks.ca>
Sender: mikeywbrooks@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 09:27:46
To: <callback-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [MENTOR] - you are needed : to add Tizen, a new platform, to
 Cordova.js !

> I did see the Tizen Web Simulator, I think it would be a great thing to see
> a CLA signed with RIM and a pull request issued back to the project so we
> can have Tizen support in the full version of Ripple as well.

A heads up for the Tizen folks, Gord and I have now added a Ripple query
string parameter that allows you to specify the emulation platform. If
Tizen support is added to Ripple, the following would load
http://example.com in Ripple and emulate the Tizen platform:

http://example.com?enableripple=tizen
http://example.com?enableripple=tizen-1.0

Michael