From isuda <...@git.apache.org>
Subject incubator-cordova-ios pull request: Fixes the cordova debug and emulate com...
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 20:22:12 GMT
GitHub user isuda opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-ios/pull/38

    Fixes the cordova debug and emulate commands

    In my version of xcode (4.3.3), I needed to add the following to xcodebuild options to
debug:

    -arch i386
    forces the i386 architecture, it would not build cordovalib without it.

    -scheme $PROJECT_NAME
    tells xcodebuild to build the proper project (not cordovalib)

    CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=$PROJECT_PATH/build
    tells xcodebuild to not use the default build location (on my computer with xcode 4.3.3
it was somewhere in ~/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/...), and instead use $PROJECT_PATH/build.

    $ git pull https://github.com/isuda/incubator-cordova-ios master

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-ios/pull/38.patch

----
commit 1e746609e1069d40889c42852aa481ddcba8a2e4
Author: Ian Suda <ian@ayogo.com>
Date:   2012-07-17T13:11:09-07:00

    Fix debug and emulate command line tools for xcode 4.3

----