From Git at Apache <...@git.apache.org>
Subject incubator-cordova-mobile-spec pull request: Changed file and all autotest p...
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 21:31:31 GMT
GitHub user filmaj opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-mobile-spec/pull/8

    Changed file and all autotest page bootup sequence

    The "all" and "file" autotest pages need a better cleanup sequence before firing off the
tests. I.e.: deleting everything in the PERSISTENT and TEMPORARY folders before running the
tests.

    Question for various platforms: is this safe to do? This would be a standard thing to
do in a web application. I am afraid that certain platforms will give access to shared or
otherwise sensitive file system locations where basically running `rm -rf ./*` within the
context of those file systems would be a pretty stupid thing to do.

    If so: that should be fixed!

    $ git pull https://github.com/filmaj/incubator-cordova-mobile-spec ripple

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-mobile-spec/pull/8.patch

----
commit 62c284c77a0d9045a0ec1ac5730cee595a029c44
Author: Fil Maj <maj.fil@gmail.com>
Date:   2012-07-09T14:20:39-07:00

    Changed file and all autotest page bootup sequence. We need to clean up the FileSystem
before we can run tests (what if there are leftover directories/files from a previous run?)

----