From Randy McMillan <randy.lee.mcmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update on iOS Plugin ARC conversion
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 22:12:32 GMT
https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-plugins/issues/570

I'd like to avoid mixing the /iOS repo with non ARC and ARC versions.
It would be great to do all the ARC conversions on the

https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-plugins/tree/iOS-ARC-Conversion

branch

Then at a later date the ARC versions can be merged back into master all at once after a final
notice is issued and testing has been done. Adding the -fno-objc-arc
 compiler flags in the interim will be much easier to explain/support. Also using the iOS-ARC-Conversion
branch will "hide" the ARC versions from less experienced users minimizing confusion.

 (:

-RM