From Joni Rustulka <j...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: a Tizen Customized Cordova Icon?
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2012 00:36:44 GMT
Hey Patrick,

I'm not saying it can't be changed, I'm saying it shouldn't be changed  :
)

Though I can't quote any other open source projects as a reference, the
accepted practice within the branding/design world is that changing a logo
to fit one's own purpose dilutes brand strength, particularly if there are
multiple versions of a logo for a single "product". Also, the outcome
generally looks bad aesthetically.

This is certainly an interesting conversation, though.
My recommendation is that a style guide be created for the Cordova logo,
including usage do's and don'ts.

-j