From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: More issue gardening discussion: app root path
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 19:53:20 GMT
Thanks for pointing that out.

APIs will get revisited post-2.0, but this is something that the framework
needs to provide IMO. I don't really care _how_ it does it, that's a
subjective discussion / more a matter of preference.

Simon, why would it have to be read-only? Can we not programmatically
write to the www folder on some platforms?