From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Apache Cordova Android does not compile
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 17:08:59 GMT
Hye guys,

I pushed a "buttonfix" branch up to apache. All I did was removed what
looks like unused legacy code from App.java as well as DroidGap.java. The
hardware key binding is now done in cordovawebview.

Additionally, the android JS routes a call to override the back button to
the app plugin, yes, but never actually invokes the "is the back button
bound" method - so it is unneeded. Therefore I removed it.

I am going through the testing motions now but if someone wants to pull
down that branch and test from their end too that would be helpful.