From Filip Maj <>
Subject Re: Apache Cordova Android does not compile
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 17:08:59 GMT
Hye guys,

I pushed a "buttonfix" branch up to apache. All I did was removed what
looks like unused legacy code from as well as The
hardware key binding is now done in cordovawebview.

Additionally, the android JS routes a call to override the back button to
the app plugin, yes, but never actually invokes the "is the back button
bound" method - so it is unneeded. Therefore I removed it.

I am going through the testing motions now but if someone wants to pull
down that branch and test from their end too that would be helpful.

On 6/22/12 9:52 AM, "Joe Bowser" <> wrote:

>It should be using the webView.bindBackButton in app, and not the
>other one.  I think a merge of the buttons work must have messed up.
>I'll fix it when I get in the office this morning.
>On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 9:47 AM, Filip Maj <> wrote:
>> 1.8.1 is a branch since cordovawebview was merged into master after
>> Simon I'm looking into the compilation issue.
>> On 6/22/12 9:42 AM, "Brian LeRoux" <> wrote:
>>>also: tags for 1.8.x not on the apache repo

View raw message