From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Android] MediaScanner branch
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 22:36:45 GMT
Another twist!

So the "blank" file that gets written is _not_ a file that we are trying
to write. It is under the /DCIM/ directory on Android. Additionally, it is
a 0-byte file. Sounds like the Camera application is doing some bs.. Not
sure if we can do anything about it.

Unless people think this is show-stopper I will merge this in later this
week..