From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: deprecation policy
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 22:30:35 GMT
To me version numbers are just a label. It's more about exposure,
communication and documentation.

If we employ the standard deprecation techniques for the native platforms
enough ahead of time, blog about upcoming breaking changes, provide
tutorials and documentation for how to migrate, I am fine with it.