From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Project Pender for inclusion in Cordova-labs
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 00:31:39 GMT
Yeah, get the ICLA sorted out and filed.

I am going to take the code for a spin and provide feedback where I can! I
would love to see this in the labs repo. It is a nice standalone feature
and certainly extremely viable for game devs. If it works out it wouldn't
surprise me that this would be the defacto polyfill for canvas in cordova
(h/w accelerated canvas which is not stock except for WP7, where it IS h/w
accelerated).