From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Outstanding webOS issues
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 22:45:45 GMT
Hey all,

There are issues in JIRA from like, months back, still outstanding, for
webOS. For the past couple point releases we have just been punting them
to the next point release.. Are we putting any more effort into webOS? For
JS API-level changes, we usually have a single parent task tagged for the
JS with each implementation set up as a sub-task to implement the changes
necessary, webOS among them.

I am not sure cordova-js is fully integrated into webOS. We still have
tasks like normalizing accelerometer return values, updating the changed
API cordova-js introduced for accel, adding stuff (HTTP status code to
FileTRansfer Error object) that webOS is tagged for. They've been around
for a long time.

What's the deal?

I would like for us to stop supporting webOS.. Not sure there is much
value anymore. Or, at the least, not tag the webOS issues to be fixed for
specific versions and also not including webOS in any of the API-level
changes (because they never get done anyhow).

My $0.02.