From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: ./cordova/log on BlackBerry
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 17:35:46 GMT
I agree with you Jesse. If it's not an easy win to enable stdout logging
then I don't think we should be going to lengths to enable it.

I am going to resolve the relevant issue on BB for now. If other
committers / community think otherwise, please post to this thread and
let's get more discussion rolling, maybe eventually a vote thread.