From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject [BLACKBERRY] pull request: ./bin/create script
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 01:27:53 GMT
Hey guys,

Relevant to mostly the BB folks on the list, but I've added the create
script and sent a pull request.

Drew/Tim/Gord, would love if you guys could check it out and try it out.
Pretty much identical to the Android create script minus the requirement
for a Java package name as a parameter.

I've added details to the README. Another important note is that it does
not remove the old ANT scripts we are used to, simply uses them. Had to
move some stuff around a little bit but it worked for me pretty well.

Cheers,
Fil